the Malte Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Excellence Platine
Why do I love it so much? This could be long, but I'll try to summarize:
1) The moonphase is completely out of this world, and is simply to die for
2) The platinum dial and its finish is a sheer stoke of genius from VC
3) I like the whole look of the Excellence Platine collection: its monochrome look gives a modern industrial twist to the watch; it is luxurious, and yet completely undertstated
4) The QP is my favorite complication
5) I am in love with the Malte lugs - and again I am sorry that VC will not be producing anyore the Malte round case, a real beauty!
6) I love the color scheme - silver (platinum, I should say), with a touch of blue...
7) The proportions of the case are perfect IMO: 42mm is the perfect size, and compared to the old model, the height proportion has been rectified (IMO the 47112, maybe its only default, was too thick for its size, making it look a bit like a hamburger shape - JB, I apologize for the image, but I am really hungry at the moment)
8) I love it because I have been in love with this watch for the last 5 years, and I love all that it represents to me...
9) the fact that it is a limited edition is a nice little bonus...