First of all thank you all for participating in the quizz.
Here are the correct answers
1) When was the name Royal Chronometer trademarked ? May 8, 1908
2) To which country were the first Chronometre Royal pocket watch delivered to: Brazil
3) When was the 1st Chronometre Royal wrist watch launched: 1953
4) Which was VC’s 1st automatic movement with COSC certification? 1072
5) What is the metal base of the enamel dial of the new Chronometre Royal 1907 made of? white gold
6) For how many days does VC test the Chronometre Royal 1907 after it returns from COSC: 30 days
7) Name 3 vintage (pré 1970) and 3 modern (post 1970) VC chronometer movements
A list can be found here:
Subsidiary question: Does VC have a quarzt chronometer movement? Yes cal 1320 found in the men's Overseas (pré 2004)
Only 4 people got all the answers correct: Anka, WHL, Mark Keenan and Taku
The person who's name was randomly drawn was Taku. Congratulations Taku, please email me with your full name, address and phone number so you can recieve your prize.