i'm very new. am trying to tell the difference between a fake and a real vacheron constantin, would like to seek all of your wisdom here!
the watch i'm looking at, if i got it right, is the patrimony traditionnelle perpetual calendar (see appeded picture). I hope I got the name right, I got it right of the VC website by identifying the watch closest to the one I saw.
1) does this watch comes in a ladies version
2) does anybody own the above watch, mens or ladies version? Could you kindly append a picture in real life please?
3) how does the watch strap and clasp look like?
4) how much does this watch cost in a retail store?
5) last but not least, if the watch is as the picture above, but only has one knob at the side- it GOTTA be a fake no?
thanks guys for your help :)