MODEL: 48002/000J-3 / LES ESSENTIELS SERIES
CASE MATERIAL: 18 KARAT YELLOW GOLD, 33.3MM DIAMETER
My main concerns as stated below:-
1) Price: US$6500 - Watch purchase at this price worth for investement? In future I plan to sell this watch to upgrade to higher end, minute repeater VC watch.
2) Condition: As brand new, purchase since 94, seller keep it on the safe box for 19 years.
3) Service History: Seller did not service the watch before, I am a perfectionist, I plan to send this watch to VC - AD to service the watch, I have called the VC - AD in Malaysia & they informed me that the cost is within US$800 - US$1200.
4) Ultra Thin / Slim: I am wondering how slim / thin is this watch, anybody have idea?
5) Movement: Is this a reliable movement? I would like to know the difference of gold rotor movement and normal movement.
I hope all experience Vacheron Constantin watch owner / guru will provide sincere opinion for this beautiful timepiece regarding my concerns I have stated above.
Thank you in advance for your opinion & advice.