I recently purchased my first VC timepiece, which is a Patrimony. Can anyone tell me more about it's history, year, and other details of the watch there is to know? There is basically nothing I can find online regarding my specific Patrimony model.
- Movement: manual-winding
- Material of the case: 18K white gold
- Colour of the dial: white dial painted "bâton" indexes
- Material of the crown: 18K white gold
- Indications: white gold hour and minute hands
- Strap material and colour: black alligator strap
I would also like to know what exactly does the extract from the archives document contain, which makes it cost that much?
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!