Call me crazy, so what's new, but I need your advise.
I haven't bought a Vacheron in over 3 years and that's two years longer than it's been for the past 40.
I'll spell out my criterion and you tell me what Vacheron you would reccommend:
1) $10-$12,000.USD budget.
2) Total inhouse manual movement.
3) Easy to read face, black or blue on white or silver works best.
4) Simple hours, minutes and seconds, prefer dial to sweep.
5) Exotic leather strap with tang buckle, no bracelet.
6) Exhibition case, 36x40mm diameter and 6-10mm depth.
7) Prefer Yellow Gold unless Doc buys me Rose Gold buttons, no white.
8) I think I'll go get more bang for my buck with a NOS or Pre-owned.
Ok "Kids" what would you have me buy. Best to all, Miki