and if you say OS3 that's not enough :-)
- The much awaited evolution of the OS with in-house movement, and hopefully with transparent caseback.
- Evolution of the Harmony Line. Maybe a time only piece and a complication piece. Perhaps a grand complication one with QP.
- Replacement of the Traditionelle Chronograph and Traditionelle Chronograph QP since calibre 1141 is now 1142.
- Perhaps an addition, a new mid-complication, and introduced as a model in the Patrimony nd / or Traditionelle line.
- And I am sure there will be the usual Metier D Art and Jewellery pieces and additions to existing collections.
Lots of posts with pics from those Loungers attending, as we won't be there in person . Ever been consideration of a live webcam for Club members?
I have a dream: a new rattrapante "simple" model in the thinest Harmony case, with the same system presented into the 57260
If it would mean finally VC will have its own extra-slim sport watch; it could turn out as a disaster to some other companies, to one in particular. Obviously I'm not hoping for a disaster, nor wishing it to no one, it's just, that's a chance (or challenge) which has been neglected for too long - imo
I hope for smaller cases since VC doesn't need to scream its presence on the wrist, let's leave this to other (minor) brands.
A new automatic-chronograph movement would be great but, honestly speaking, I think it would be unfair to ask for something after the streak of "anni mirabiles" VC has gifted to the watch-fans.
I'm simply grateful to VC for what it has gifted us in the last years.
but I want to see Traditionelle in white metal with a black dial. is that too much to ask?
I have lusted after all the Moscow boutique editions. So drool-worthy.
OS3 all the way!!!!
Please as many live photos on this forum as is possible!
A new jump hour watch would be great too.
Cornes de vache
Cornes de vache
cornes de vache
or, stretching it, a CEP 57260.... Go on, you could sell 5!
I think teardrop has to be in a "collection permanente" at VC, it really is an icon, a Patrimony line imho.
For the rest, I hope to be surprised as usual,
Just reflecting the last years, the beautiful chronograph monopusher, the superb ultra thin repeater, true VC DNA and new lines very well designed, the astonishing "Tivoli", which is not a watch but biiiig footprint in Horology History. The comeback of some rectangular watches, and certainly the most beautiful available with the 1972 (I loved the "Aronde" also before). And years after years the "métiers d'art". Great jobs to all VC teams.
Hoping for some interesting Metiers d'Art collaborations.
I hope regular production models in Harmony line would be unveiled.
My one and only wish: 35-36mm Patrimony