1) The Patrimony Perpetual Calendar Chrono that should replace the Malte version
2) The New & Sporty version of Overseas with leather strap
3) The next 4 Masques
4) The next Excellence Platine model
I hope VC will not introduce
1) Malte Tonneau models that have gigantic proportions
By the way, Alex, you haven't lost your "Master Teaser" touch - upon seeing the title (and the photo icon next to it), my heart started beating faster...
I would like to see a new map watch along the lines of the Mercator or Hommage aux Grands Explorateurs.
Something new in a time only watch would also be desirable.
And I would like to see some modern creations based on designs from the 1930's (ie art deco, stepped bezels etc.).
One final item would be an Overseas with an in-house movement with interchangeable bracelet/strap.
Looking forward to it all!
meeting some of the Loungers, Alex and VC management at:
and then finding out for myself what the new VC creations have been prepared for this year's SIHH
Thank you VC for this wonderful opportunity!
As for the novelties, I think I would like to see a VC World Timer but I guess will still have to wait a bit...
My heart just stopped. This would be my dream come true...
I remeber you posting this watch on HL before but I didn't realize it was a VC timepiece. Now I got to enlarge it and there it is...
Do you know what this watch is worth nowadays. Being a unique piece I would imagine that sky's the limit as far as the price.
Yes, a VC World Timer, regardless of the collection - Historique or Patrimony - it would be my next VC goal...
The Evasion World Timer can still be found.
One was sold at the last Antiquorum auction a few days ago.
But one pops up from time time here and there.
Beautiful watch this would be a great addition to the vacheron line. It appears the time zone is changed by a mono-pusher, is that correct? What a great feature. I would prefer a different case, like more molded lugs.
There was a pocket watch version too which is of an earlier vintage, very similar but equally as beautiful!
do you know how much it went for in 1991?
never got around doing it.
That is the mot complicated world timer wristwatch based on the system invented by Louis Cottier is what is said in the Antiquorum description.
i would like to buy it
Why not? and this is really a marvel!
For a moment my heart skipped a beat!!!
I'm very eager to see the new contemporary model Mr. Selmoni talks about in his interview
I would love to see the following:
- a chronograph in the Patrimony Contemporaine case
- a simple tourbillon in the Patrimony Traditional case
- a watch with the same transparent dial as the Masks but without the sculptures to keep the price low
- Overseas on strap
- a new Historique model: a wrist version of Doc's jump hour PW
Not even a mono-pusher chronograph?????
but I doubt there will be any one.
When they made the new Medical Histooriques in the 90's and put such an awful movement inside,
I was really unhappy.
It would have been better if they had put a lid on the back instead of a sapphire
Anyhow I have one monopusher, as I suppose you seen before,
but I show it again since I wear it today, actually
I like the looks of your GP, 1st time I saw it. I think the rectangular watch has a great look especially for formal wear.
Doc...Could not agree more the movement is strange looking. No finish to speak of the bridges have got such strage shapes to them. Very unsettling to look at. Didn't care for the dial or the case lugs all that much either. I think we should give them a 2nd chance to make it better.
in certain Omega Speedmaster Professional models
a bad copy of the original, I think Joseph showed one on the "pillow question" below
Yes, I do like watches that are not round, since from the 50's at least 90% has been that.
Sapphire backs I genrally think is stupid, on every automatic watch.
Better to close it.
You never see anything at all, if you not are obceessed with rotors....,
not even with magnifyer.
Better people buys pocketwatches, where you really can see things in full scale
I agree with Viellotron;
1) No new Jumbo Tonneau cases.
2) Alex you are the master when it comes to teaser headlines. I like others I am sure were looking at your title and licking our lips expecting a great new watch but true to the past you got us again...unbelieveable how good you are getting at this.
Wish list for new watches;
1) New Perpetual kept simple, 39 mm in diameter with day/date/month in windows and in Sputnik case (dreaming)
2) New Mono-Pusher Chronograph in new simple case (Sputnik) with optional medical dial in enamel.
3) Addition to the Platine Excellence line such as a perpetual only in same Malte case perhaps smaller diameter.
4) New Historique time only signed "Vacheron&Constantin".
5) How about a time only with a display back showing a cloisonne of a famous painting by renoir, Picasso, matisse, etc.
6) Like to see a new case along the lines of the 250th anniv case design.
Remove all un-necessary words from dial along and in many cases the power reserve...to much clutter...simplify
Hopefully all the above will be in 37mm - 40mm cases.
Alex you shouldn't play with my emotions like that. LOL
So that i can change my photo
...this post is just SCANDALOUS!!! LoL