V&C balance staff for movement ref. K105C/B

Hi, I do need a little help in the restoration of a ladies wrist watch, it had received water damage and I am in need of a balance staff. Any help would be welcome Thanks & Regards, Paul Tociapski
unfortunately can't help. I know that VC refuses to supply vintage
12/23/2008 - 22:44
parts outside of its Geneva service centre.
105 is a 10''' movement, pretty big for ladies watch....
12/24/2008 - 02:17
and from the 1940's.  For that period the ladies movement was usually the 8''' cal. 153.  Or perhaps you mean the cal. 1050/B,  7''' ladies movement from the 1970's? Anyway, once you know you can check jewelerssupplies.com for lots of vintage V&C parts.
Re: V&C balance staff for movement ref. K105C/B
01/10/2009 - 15:01
Thank you for your assistance, yes, it is a 70s movement and the Ref. is marked on it quite clearly.