I only have 2 watches: my VC Excellence Platine QP Chrono, and my Hublot Big Bang All Black - do I really need to tell you which is on top?
VC will always hold a place dear in my heart, and while I have no intention of spending money on watches in the near future, I would say that on my list of Watches to Buy, the majority of from VC:
1) De Bethune's Dream 1: I looooooove (that's love with
) that watch. So beautiful and so original. I'm not sure exactly what's the price tag but I'm guessing I would have to save up for a few years before being able to purchase that one
2) VC QdI: the simple time & date model, in palladium (same as Alex). The nicest "affordable" watch on the market at the moment
3) Breguet Marine Chrono in WG: my favorite chrono out there at the moment (in close second comes the VC Patrimony chrono - I actually prefer the VC Malte Chrono to the new Patrimony chrono, but since I already have the Malte QP Chrono, the Patrimony chrono would fit better in my small collection).
4) VC American 1921: the more I look at this watch, and the more I am in love with it - this watch IMHO is the essence of VC : flawless execution and finishing, beautiful movement (I fell in love with the caliber 4400), and the perfect balance of elegance, classism and flair. It's not PP who would have come up with such a design. When I saw this watch in the metal I was blown away. The fact that it is very "dandy" means that there are a few watches ahead of it in the queue, but it is a watch I would very much enjoy to wear.
5) VC Overseas RG: Tom that purchase was the soooo the right move, and I am to be honest a little bit envious
. I'd get the OS with RG bracelet, but also get the leather one and rubber ones if I want to dress it down... As a beater, I also quite like the IWC Ingenieur 3227 - not as spectacular as the OS and to a certain extend the "poor man's version of the OS", but I really love the dial and look and feel of the watch. So I guess I'd get both sports models.
Not included in the list, but if I win the lottery, I'm definitely getting a set of Les Masques