A few months afo, I posted a discussion on a VC my grand-mother gave me. I wanted to identify the particular model I had.
I learned valuable information thanks to tick-talk and that I had to have my watch open to learn more about it.
So, with this in mind, and willing to evaluate the actual condition of my VC, I went to my dealer who sent it to Paris.
Here are the main results.
Two main things need to be done to the watch:
- Movement maintenance (4.400€ / 4.887 US$)
- Replacement of a damaged part (608€ / 675 US$)
So, my question is: would you repair it or keep it as it is? It is functional but not accurate.
And, by the way, as side questions:
- Are those 4.000€ expensive or just a regular price tag for the brand?
- Would refurbishing the watch give more value to it?
- Are there things to consider in this particular case? Any advice would help.
Thanks to you all in advance,