Favorite Saying: «»
Posts: 90
Registered: Oct 9, 2007
Private Message

Type of gillocheage?

April 7, 09 21:11 I have heard that style of gilloche as being called "frappe" on another forum years ago. Is this correct? Are there names for the different type of gilloche cutting? My "Marlon" watch has this same style, and it's one of my favorites.

Latest Posts